TNE 2.29% $19.41 technology one limited

Yeah well, good luck with that decision.I've never owned this....

1. 814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Yeah well, good luck with that decision.

I've never owned this. I've always been too slow to re-act but I never stop looking at it.
    And when I look at it, I try to establish its worth by comparing it to companies that I consider equal in terms of management performance and reputation.
    ARB and REH have over recent years established compounded annual growth rates of about 8% in EPS terms while the equivalent figure for TNE is around 12%.
    The trailing P/E for REH at today's prices is about 40, the same number for ARB is about 35 while TNE has a number in excess of 50.
    All three companies have conquered the Australian market and much of their anticipated growth rests with their ability to perform meaningfully in the USA in the case of the first two and the UK in the case of TNE.
    None of these companies have "conquered" their overseas aims, it being a work in progress in each case, but I suspect the share price in all instances contains an expectation that some degree of success will ensue.

The advantage that TNE does possess is that it does have a touch of the "REA's" about it. Both of these companies (TNE and REA) can increase unit prices without fear of losing customers and there'll always be growth from that alone.

So, as I said at the start - good luck working that out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.41
Change
0.435(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.345B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.20 $19.52 $19.20 $8.268M 425.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 390 $19.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.41 114 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.