TNE 0.04% $23.28 technology one limited

Hi @WellingtonInv, I am not sure I am the expert, but based on...

1. 3,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Hi @WellingtonInv, I am not sure I am the expert, but based on their numbers Local Government and Education are their biggest sectors and this is because they offer the core systems of property and rating for councils and student management for education.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5766/5766884-677b5d398e64ef94e294d40a54628c9f.jpg
    In all other sectors they only offer financials, payroll and asset management. In Governments that really only includes financials and doesn't include stakeholder management. In health and community services it excludes patient management and for asset and project intensive it could include all, but they don't offer manufacturing and distribution (So they can offer full services for some in this sector) In Fin Services they don't do wealth management or banking so really only financials, so you can see there is upside if they acquire some solutions but the market is limited if they don't.

From a government sector they are limited as most state governments are already locked in to vendors for multiple years and are heavily customised so they would be almost impossible to move. Queensland and NSW is SAP, Victoria and WA are Oracle.SA is looking at new solutions and I have read it is likely to be Oracle and a deal is looming. Tasmania is mostly TNE. They do have small government agencies and a number of commonwealth government departments, but only for financials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$23.28
Change
0.010(0.04%)
Mkt cap ! $7.591B
Open High Low Value Volume
$23.17 $23.33 $23.05 $9.039M 389.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 892 $23.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$23.36 2239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.