TVN 2.17% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Thanks Dmasonic, Hear your view but politely disagree. The Brown...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks Dmasonic, Hear your view but politely disagree. The Brown family turfed Rex by pressure it exerted. I have followed their thoughts and movements since meeting Paul Brown's Dad at an AGM the year it blew up with Rex. (Really nice fella btw). With 80m+ shares, at some point, a major shareholder will have to start rumbling... This has not moved along since Digity's post. Its the same storyline we have had for the past 10 years. I agree its a great project with great potential but its a "Ben Simmons" at the moment because the Board has let Paul B shift the goal posts continually. Paul may survive due to his knowledge and network to eventually get it over the line but the board cant survive if it continues to let Paul spin his wheels in the sand waiting for the next capital raising... The Board in that case is not representing shareholder interests (as required under the Act) by allowing this to continually occur.

More than happy to be patient IF the company had a history of meeting its targets... TNG history suggest being asked to be patient leads to more disappointment. So... set the target,(what, by when, what measure), make Paul absolutely responsible for meeting it, Board.. hold him accountable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.