TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Not the big announcements that we're all waiting for but good...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

Not the big announcements that we're all waiting for but good news never the less.

Now I don't know much about paint, I only know how to use it. Will do some research though. What I do know is that value added products command a higher price than raw materials. We constantly hear complaints about Australia being the world's quarry and sending everything overseas to be processed. Lets have a few cheers for TNG trying to buck the trend yet again and at the same time, more than likely, significantly increasing their revenue. I'm guessing that the latest announcement has something to do with our agreement with Ti Cons. Time will tell.

Yes I know, we still need to build the damn thing yesteryear, but I can't help but feel comfortable with the fact that SMS and KfW bank have had a fairly thorough look at our financials and see them as promising enough to continue with the game. Does anyone here have better credentials than them?

For anyone that thinks that we will never raise the funds because circa $1b is too much, do some research on the Gorgon gas project costing tens of billions and while you're at it, check out how much KfW bank lends annually. Our 2017 revised DFS reduced our payback time to 3 years with revenue in excess of $700m. The previous numbers were robust and the revised numbers stack up very well.

Onward and upward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.