TVN 4.26% 4.5¢ tivan limited

Corn. 4 months to get the oppies in the money and thus negate a...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Corn. 4 months to get the oppies in the money and thus negate a cash raising. Its doable if they can tick off some more boxes relating to funding proposals and some positive news from NAIF for example. I expect them to be pulling out all stops to get some numbers on the board.
    Also hope they are doing a better job with NTEPA than in the past. Previous comments about working closely with them doesn't sit well with me if 21 additional items are requiring clarification.
    As others have mentioned ,the cost of an office in Darwin is small beer in relation to the size of the project. Apart from being at the coal face it shows real committment which phone calls from Perth cannot match. Its starting to look more likely I just hope for all our sakes PB and Management are up to it. Many think he isn't but we are at this point because of him and there has to be credit for that.
    As I have said many times before my confidence remains because of the involvement of our Tier 1 partners and major shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $77.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $73.91K 1.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1737549 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 69966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.