TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Agree ando, although I'm personally speculating that this is the...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Agree ando, although I'm personally speculating that this is the last 6 months (and last working cap raise), but probably more from a probability perspective than anything lol. We can't keep making solid progress and not eventually get to the true pointy end at some stage!!

Cash burn for the last 3 quarters has been $1.7m (Mar 16), $1.7m (Jun 16) and $2.5m (Sep 16), averaging $2m per quarter for the year. With $4.7m on hand as at 30 Sep and say $2m operating costs in the Dec 16 quarter, funds at 31 Dec will be about $2.7m and we would pretty well run out of funds by 31 Mar 17. With another $4m in the bank, that would take us to around 30 Sep 17. With Gresham on board, ALL finance requirements would currently be getting heavily scrutinised by them and I would find it very odd if TNG were just sorting this 'working capital issue' out on their own... I think TNG are doing whatever Gresham advises now, and if that's the case, then pending some major hiccup in Gresham's plan, I think Gresham/management are expecting finance to be settled in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2017.

Any shortfall in the offer will be offered to institutional/sophisticated investors... I don't think they would go through the process of an unknown SPP if they weren't reasonably confident of the shortfall being taken up by someone. Fingers crossed SMS and/or the Brown's etc have indicated how much they will take up to (and it's not just the HK brokers).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.