TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

TNG has resolved to progress an alternative site for the...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    TNG has resolved to progress an alternative site for the downstream TIVAN® Processing Facility (“TPF”)
    following a detailed assessment of alternative locations.
    • The preferred alternative is an integrated and consolidated, single mining and processing operation within
    the Company’s existing Mining Leases at the Mount Peake Mine Site (“Mine Site”), located 235km northwest of Alice Springs in the Northern Territory.
    • Initial evaluation by TNG and the SMS group indicates that the vast majority of the deliverables from the
    recently completed Front-End Engineering and Design (“FEED”) study for the TPF could be applied at the
    Mount Peake Mine Site location with only minor modifications.
    • The key benefits of a fully-integrated operation are expected to include:
    o consolidation of common non-process infrastructure;
    o reduction in construction requirements, with the Mine Site being located in a non-cyclonic zone;
    o reduction in solid waste and tailings disposal handling costs;
    o ability to optimise processing layout and simplify commissioning at one location; and,
    o an expected lower-risk final permitting process.
    • The Company’s Mining Lease (“ML”) for the Mine Site already allows for mineral processing activities and
    the ML area is sufficient to accommodate a fully-integrated operation.
    • TNG has briefed its Project financiers and advisors who have indicated their continued support.
    • TNG has commenced discussions with the Central Land Council on an enhanced project at the Mine Site.
    • The Company has also briefed both the Northern Territory Government (“NTG”) and the Northern Territory
    Environment Protection Agency to progress final permitting and approvals.
    • As part of initial discussions, the NT EPA has provided TNG with a roadmap for the environmental approval
    process for the Mine Site, which the Company notes has a higher degree of certainty and is potentially
    shorter than the current requirement associated with the Darwin site.
    • The consolidated operation will remain subject to various regulatory approvals, final permitting and TNG
    Board approval.
    • In parallel, TNG is also progressing discussions with the NTG to utilise the existing land at Middle Arm
    Precinct reserved for TNG for the potential development of a green hydrogen production facility under the
    Company’s joint venture with green hydrogen group AGV Energy (see ASX announcement of 3 Sep 2021).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $52.07K 942.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62274 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 145017 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.