ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Wow, what an announcement. Unexpected and, from my point of view, unfortunately not quite as positive as it is being received by you.

The reason why I have believed in the project for some time is relatively simple: SMS Group. They stood for many advantages and a globally operating service provider. We had a package at a fixed price, SMS also helped us with the water problem for Darwin. And now? We go to bed with another/new service provider and expect SMS to share their expertise and help. Whaaattt???

Problem 1: Yes, for sure we don't know what is agreed with SMS. Give help here, but you retain the right to make this expertise available to others after Mt.Peak, once Corona is history? Maybe...
    Problem 2: They say that SMS Clough should now support them. What is the difference? It makes no difference whatsoever whether the Germans are to advise/support TNG or Clough from a distance or with difficulties on the ground. It doesn't make any difference, the residual reactions because of Corona shouldn't be any different. Where is my error in thinking?

I'm beginning to get the impression that TNG is now grasping at straws just to get this project moving somehow. That may be possible, but I think we shareholders will end up bleeding even more than before. Even though PB sided with us in the last interview and called TNG undervalued, we are getting more and more costs and delays, which is really nevtt. I see no value for us here at the moment....frustrating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.