TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG appoints Clough for integrated layout of Mount Peake, page-29

1. 17,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    “TNG assess that the risks associated with permitting are lower at mine site than at Darwin. Crucially, the NT EPAhas provided TNG with a roadmap for environmental approval that is potentially shorter than for the Darwin site.”

This illustrates how much the NT Government wanted to get the refinery out of Darwin.

I wonder what changed as it was the NT Government that got TNG to plan a refinery in Darwin in the first place?

I have a feeling that the Federal and State Government have other plans for Darwin.

Given that there appears to be no objection to TNG (and partner) from planning a hydrogen plant at the Darwin Refinery site, I am thinking that both governments are in favour of Darwin becoming a hydrogen hub and the TIVAN plant would interfere unnecessarily with what they have in mind.

Let’s see if the TNG hydrogen project has to jump as many hurdles as the refinery had to.

https://www.darwininnovationhub.com.au/2021/04/275m-federal-initiative-to-help-darwin-become-home-of-clean-hydrogen-hub/
    Last edited by Megafauna: 07/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $38.33K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1875 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 92444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.