TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG appoints Clough for integrated layout of Mount Peake, page-31

1. 9,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2901
    Look, I see no reason why the group chosen can't get it done - that's more or less what they do. But the rejig of plant layout etc is not going to be cheap.
    I'm not sure on the process guarantee, I'd expect it to stand with cooperation btwn SMS and Clough as the process will be the same, just a bit of layout difference. This does require clarification though, and the absence of comment on this is....interesting.
    Without all the German jobs - the German finance availability should at least be a matter of debate now. That finance isn't a 'benevolent fund for worldwide difficult projects'. It's there to support German employment.
    Not to say there isn't other finance with the new Aus Gov critical minerals finance, if that's anything more than another announcement from scotty is yet to be seen.

Incredible, I thought this was just about over the line earlier this year.
    Seems with every ann lately more and more is put into the unknown, or 'yet to be decided' column.
    I guess you can expect another CR come early 2022 and this whole process taking AT LEAST another year from here to get back to where we thought it all was in Feb.

Oh and...Not many tourists in those June/July arrivals I don't think.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3663/3663343-249281e6fe51f75e40e2c50d24cf5388.jpg

Last edited by WoodySpoon: 07/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.