TVN 2.08% 4.9¢ tivan limited

i wasn’t referring to you personally as a fanboy. But there are...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    i wasn’t referring to you personally as a fanboy. But there are some here who treat their cognitive dissonance syndrome with an all-is-well kool aid. But that’s not my concern.

My concern however is the continuously weak performance of Mgmt in nearly all confidence building areas. Be it timelines, which have become rather farcical over the years , be it job openings which are thrown into the wind after a couple of hours in the office, be it precise and especially correct in details official announcements (nothing ever holds together long after the first quick read and the content is scrutinized for the details) or be it the hastily knitted CRs to gain some non critical votes at basement prices.

it is of course up to you if you want to see fire and brimstones in these project management hires. You decided to see it as just a bump in the road i see it as something which triggers my undistracted unease possibly not unjustified.

Maxter, over the years we have been “manbarrum’d and toddriver’d” (two new words describing how shareholders are played) ad nauseam and now is the time to “Beat the grass to startle the snake” (Nr. 13 of the 36 stratagems of warfare)

As for me, i’m sick and tired of being manbarrum’d. But as the old saying goes “Toute a son plaisir”

And as a lot of the day still remains in your time zone, I wish you a happy one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $86.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $10.91K 224.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 228045 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 141874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.