TVN 1.92% 5.3¢ tivan limited

As always you are correct rdaneel, all I am trying to do is to...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    As always you are correct rdaneel, all I am trying to do is to get the ASIC to have a look at the workings of the Share Purchase plan as I believe that there is a flaw in the way it works and is open to Corruption, why can you agree to purchase shares in 5 years time use the voting power of those shares to vote in your favor and at the end of 5 years walk away from the deal without any penalty.
    As you say you can take a loan from a Bank and buy a car and decide not pay the Bank back, well I don't think the bank will wait for the 5 years to end and then say oh that's OK just give us the car back and we'll call it evens, I'm more inclined to think that they'd take you to Court not only to recover the money loaned but also the lost interest and damages.
    To me it's all about the ethics, yes I know i might be a bit old fashioned but I have my values and will fight for them, it not as if P.B. hasn't done this before now is it.
    From the 2019 Annual Report : 6 million plan shares issued to Mr Paul Burtonunder the TNG Employee Share Plan in November2012 were sold on-market for consideration of$510,000, all of which was paid to TNG to satisfythe amount outstanding on those shares, he certainly use those 6,000,000 share to vote with before they were sold, I wonder what he voted for, Pay increases, more shares to be granted to him?
    As I said I'm OK with the share purchase plan as it is an incentive for the employees but until cold hard cash is handed over the shares should be held in trust by the Company so that they have no voting power, and that's all I'm asking of ASIC to look at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $91.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $72.63K 1.358M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284937 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.