TVN 3.92% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Hey Scoot, just in case you missed these ones I thought I'd...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hey Scoot, just in case you missed these ones I thought I'd bring them to your attention

24 January 2019
    Todd River Resources Limited (ASX: TRT; “Todd River” or “the Company”) announces that founding Director Mr Paul Burton has resigned as a Director of the Company, effective 24 January 2019, due to his growing work‐load and commitments as Managing Director of strategic metals developer TNG Limited (ASX: TNG). Mr Burton has advised the Todd River Board that, with his increasing commitments at TNG, he needs to focus 100% on the financing and development of the world‐class Mount Peake Vanadium‐Titanium‐Iron Project in the Northern Territory as it enters a crucial phase this year following several key developments towards the end of last year.

Unfortunately for TNG shareholders that 100% focus didn't last long. You can see from the image below, taken from WMG's announcement, that his date of appointment being 28 October 2020 - I sure hope that's not when he realised he couldn't get finance therefore TNG no longer required, and SH's no longer deserved, his 100% attention.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4750/4750019-2b439ee41dab9cd465a5c406e0fd5b66.jpg
    PB couldn't even give TNG 100% attention for 2 years, and that is just taking into account Directorships that he is required to report, so excludes Vanuatu and any other honey pots he is dipping his greedy little hands into!!

Anyway Scooter, I'm sure you are well aware of these but just in case you missed it I wanted to let you know, and thought it might also interest to any newbies.

PS - it is also interesting that the TRT announcement quotes his "growing workload and committments", so it looks like prior to Janaury 2019 he didn't consider his responsbitlied as MD of TNG to be such a big committment!!

Last edited by Andy Buck: 13/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $86.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $28.05K 562.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 713758 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 82864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.