TVN 0.00% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Change in Corporate Management - CFO, page-21

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    "TNG Limited (ASX: TNG) (“TNG” or the “Company”) advises that, as part of the ongoing changes to the Board and management team as outlined in recent announcements, Jonathan Fisher has left the Company."

Typical TNG spin. Unless I have missed an announcement, nowhere have I seen any talk about changing the CFO role? Board and CEO roles, yes - and the market is begging for it - but not the CFO, not the one person that has been delivering!! Also, did JF resign or was he sacked, mutually agreed? All we get is "...has left the Company."

The spin and lack of respect speaks VOLUMES!!!

With the new Chair signing off on these more recent announcements, I have lost faith that NB's appointment would become positive. I was trying to be optimistic that he could put his stamp on the company, starting with him publicly stating PB wasn't the man for the job, and I was prepared to give him some time to set out the roadmap, announce PB's resignation, buy shares on market, or anything positive, but to no avail. All we get is this typical TNG "spin" confirming that nothing has/will change under the new Chair!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 43000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.