TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG commences diamond drilling programme, page-47

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Well, my two bobs worth: the reality of this show is the SP, experience may teach a thing or two or in my case learn a thing or two. The SP at this stage is important as in any stage, because there are shareholders with different agendas. The speculation from the last announcement to now is of no surprise and only the gorillas can capture it in full. This SP, as PF and the true blue TNG intellectuals have stated, will position itself where the actual worth will be and that could exceed most shareholders expectations and thus catch the non gorillas out of place. TNG is becoming a producer and the road is clear and has been shown for all to see. The SP, after these round of announcements to come, will bounce and stampede along the way any resistance. If for any reason the SP drops as it has and is doing it is because of its human nature and the true reflection will only be understood by patient and experienced shareholders that can see the path of the road that has been shown. Each investor has different agendas and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.