TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Hopefully PB's comment in the Paydirt article re being...

1. 6,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hopefully PB's comment in the Paydirt article re being optimistic all the overseas travel and relationships he's developed in past years will pay off in these COVID times; this guy is half way through 28 days of quarantine, 14 in NZ and 14 in Perth, just to secure a contract for his Perth business.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/dest...-emotions-run-high-on-air-nz-flight-to-sydney

"Printing businessman Peter Wagener was travelling home to Perth and 14 days quarantine having just done 14 in Auckland. "It makes it very hard to do business. I am trying to keep 70 people employed at the moment in Perth and having to do 28 days quarantine to secure a contract is a bit ridiculous," he said.

KATE GERAGHTY/SYDNEY MORNING HERALD
    Peter Wagener at Sydney International Airport arrivals terminal.
    "I am glad that they have released the 14 days quarantine in Sydney, they should do it for the whole country and New Zealand. There is very little risk.
    "We have lost over 40 per cent of our business. Unfortunately in Western Australia I have two business people who have committed suicide because they lost their businesses and no-one is talking about it. To me that is even more of a concern."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.