TVN 4.17% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Election of Directors at Annual General Meeting, page-41

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    For Suni and moggie

I am not sure that you really understand the situation. For a start you are doing Biddle a disservice. There is absolutely no way he would have taken on the position of Chair without being fully briefed by Burton. He came in with eyes wide open expecting to be the white knight taking the Company forward.

The questionable corporate manoeuvres by Burton and Biddle between them,(imho) to thwart the 249D has backfired and Biddle could see the writing on the wall. Furthermore, proof that they could see a great potential future for the Company is evidenced by the shady time frame for new Directors to stand.

One day if you need reminding before it was amended to normal procedure.We have an exciting time ahead with undoubtedly some challenges going forward. But with a new Board led by GW , a new CEO and hopefully Jonathon Fisher coming back we couldn't wish for a better team to realise the Company's huge potential.So let me be clear.TNG ,hopefully under new branding ,repairing relationships and bringing on the Register some new investors will be able to turn the page on the wasteful Burton years at the helm. Biddle has done the only thing possible to preserve some reputation and dignity.
    Onwards.
    . Delayed post because computer went down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $88.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.53K 316.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 306947 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 452758 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.