TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Mt Peake has a significant resource that was not brought into...

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Mt Peake has a significant resource that was not brought into the exsisting JORC resource for the Mt Peake development for s couole of reasons, firstly it wasnt necessary to get through en evonomic DFS process and secondly, i understand it may have then further complicated the concent and permitting process. It remains to be developed in the future. So it sits on the books.

The new aquisition can be seen in the same way as time and circumstances permit it can be advanced.

This cant be a negative and possibly is a signal from BoD that they expect the current Priject to get the green light to production.

All i read says these resources are going to be nore abd more in demand in the future. We know the lead in time to development is open ended. It must be good to slowly tick these prospects up and idle them through to a place were they can be ramped up and brought into the production plan.

Just my thoughts. I really want to aee some substantive announcemenrs on the current project though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.