TVN 4.26% 4.9¢ tivan limited

I echo your sentiment scoot. I didn't have kids when I first...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    I echo your sentiment scoot. I didn't have kids when I first bought TNG and my life certainly looks very different to when I first invested in TNG.
    Many inside the company did make money, but culture comes from the top. When you have a leader who is mis-firing at best, drowning at worst, its not entirely middle management or operations level fault. The buck always stops with the C-Suite and Board.
    I am all for getting rid of underperforming staff, I'm just saying that these people had bad leaders, or should have not been hired in the first place, its not 100% their fault per-se.
    Firing people is never a nice feeling, especially a month out from Christmas. If it needs to be done, it needs to be done and I do not condone leaving people in roles that they're not suited for, but putting the boot into people when ultimate responsibility lies elsewhere is definitely not classy.
    I just ask that we are all respectful in these circumstances. The rot started with Burton and Elkington, they are gone, time to start healing and GW has TNG in triage, wasting no time. Onwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $118.2K 2.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 353997 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 689224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.