TVN 0.00% 4.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Management Update, page-57

1. 6,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Exactly haz13 let's now all get behind GW and the team he is yet to form but I am sure it will be a dream team compared to what the past has really been and yes this is Scooter saying this many many opportunities lost from myself and I am sure many others who hung in with TNG while other massive projects in hindsight went ballistic and found it so hard to sell TNG buy in something else, well that was me a lot of the time.

This is going to be a new company and one day a Book of an Australian Turnaround, Micro to Mega Company.

He is yet to jack this thing up look under the bonnet and under the entire thing to be honest but he has his roadmap out there, sure things will be fluid as it's all scoped and post mortem done of where it's at.

All The Management now under GW's leadership just needs the time and space to do their thing. I think the AGM results for GW will be massive and Vimson and the German's love to see their support not sure about the Chinese but we will find out very soon.

Last edited by scooter99: 23/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $37.64K 825.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1354859 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 42236 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.