TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Mount Peake Aquifer and Borefield Update, page-28

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Great post there Fitzi, but unfortunately yet again we are just only given bits of information and not enough to answer most of your questions,
    Firstly you say "Looking at the diagram and the location of the aquifer" well the diagram is only a Illustration of what it could look like, if you look under the diagram you will see the source: Figure 1: Illustration of a perched aquifer (Source: www.physicalgeography.net) this leads me you my next question what is the location of this potential Aquifer? as this is something not shown on a map nor are we given any photos, yes the mine site is next to Murray Creek but whither this aquifer is the source that Murray Creek runs off is not known, the other thing in the report is the word Potential as we all know TNG is Full of Potential but where are we now after Mount Peakes discovery back in 2006-07, still sitting around with a lot of Potential.
    You also state that " I feel TNG are so hell bent on creating good news stories" now given the the survey was was done July/early August P.B. and J.E. would have known all of this and if they thought that this was good news they would have rushed it out before the 249D vote to add to all the good news coming out, but I guess they didn't see it as good news.
    To your last question "Are we mining Vanadium / Titanium / Iron or the share market?" well from where I stand I can see that all they're mining is the Shareholders hip pocket, sorry to be so negative but I call it the way I see it and you guys deserve a whole better than what you been saddled with. Good luck guys and gals .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.