TVN 0.00% 7.2¢ tivan limited

its fine its only my opinion based on the BS I read here and my...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    its fine its only my opinion based on the BS I read here and my small interest in MP.

I also know NB is not a fool and takes his roles seriously, so I am sure if he actually had firm knowledge he would have announced it. seems to me reading the release today nobody actually knows the number after all the millions spent and that is what is being said today.
    He may have had some idea over the last week, but there is no number as such.

I strongly think NB is behind todays release and there is more to come.

The whole concept that NB can come in cold, and then come up to speed and know everything in 60 days is after all a tough call. He is (I guess) working things through. so many are happy to just call NB as PB mate, or sms mate, ot whatever, when reality is he is his own man, and does things his way.

I have invested around his deals for over 25 years, and made good money and lost money, but AI am well in front.

TNG may not be in NB focus if he does not think he can make money doing it, afterall he wants to make money, not sit at a desk looking at paperwork.

I think one of my posts here some weeks ago says it all.

I would need to know the capex, and whether it works in vest, because without that there is a reasonable chance it does not work and this is a 2 cent stock.

I dont know either, so I am not invested, BUT NB is a solid guy and he should does not deserve the slagging he is getting here from certain parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $66.42K 921.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123246 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 214879 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.