TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Mount Peake Project - Capital Expenditure Update, page-112

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I will admit I am not a Corporate Structure expert. But I did take Corporate Governance 101 as part of some business study. A quick google search also shows:

What does it mean to be chairman of the board?The Chairman of the Board, or ‘Chairperson’ to be more correct, is a crucial figure in the overall structure of any organisation, not only because they can lead and govern the Board, but because they also provide key mentoring and performance development for Board members and the CEO. While it is easy to take the role of the Chair for granted when things are running smoothly, the Chairperson can be of substantial importance when underperformance is evident or when Board Directors require additional cultivation in order to master their input and enhance their value during Board discussions.

Again I not saying I am an expert but to my understand the “Chairman” be it exec or non exec is the person who pulls the CEO/MD into line so that the crap PB has been pulling does not occur. Yet it is still occurring???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.