TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Mount Peake Project - Capital Expenditure Update, page-194

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Provided that the current management remains in office, the share is of course a clear sale...

Enough has been said about Burton's incompetence and lies... and that Biddle has no concept and that chaos currently reigns at TNG since the EGM for all of us as obvious.

I don't know if Biddle reads HC, it would be advisable, he could learn a lot more.

He too, like Paul, seems to have deep contempt for the smaller shareholders... There's no other way to explain his zero presence towards us. He's probably sitting somewhere at the moment, thinking about how to get his 50% together for the election, whichever way…

to put it bluntly, should the old management stay, the stock is worthless in my eyes….

but if, like me, you believe in a victory for the CMT team, you should definitely hold your shares until the election.

In months of work, the CMT team, with experts from many different fields, has delivered a reasonable, credible concept for the further development of Mt. Peake.... this concept received 80% approval (election Dr. Robinson with 70% and 10% Visdom abstention)... of course the CMT team cannot guarantee me success either, there are many problems ahead of us.....

but if someone can do it, it's GW. and his team, the miners and geologists have now shown that they are unable to develop the project.

I laugh myself to death anyway when I have to read about the supporters of TNG management, please leave TNG to the pros.. that's exactly what I've been doing since 2004... the pros really screwed up for me..

I vote G.W.... and I will remain a TNG shareholder as long as the CMT team exists

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.