TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Mount Peake Project - Capital Expenditure Update, page-196

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Comfy, yes rdaneel is correct these 4,000,000 shares were fully paid for via a 5 year Company Loan which was due to be paid for by 27th Nov. 2019 at which point P.B. spat his dummy and basically said that if the loan period wasn't extended by another 4yearsche would need to dump the 4,000,000 shares on market so an extension was granted and the pay back period now stands at the 27th 2023 now unless Paul doesn't succeed to get another extension and if we manage to vote him out in the AGM and then sack him from TNG he would have to pay for the shares on his last day if he wants to keep them and given that the purchase price is $0.143 I can't see him paying that for shares that are sub 10 cents. Now for the bad part of the Purchase Plan where if Paul doesn't go ahead with the purchase the shares revert back to the Company but there is no penalty for Paul what so ever, but for the past 9 years he has been using the voting power of these shares to get his own way with pay increases and granting of shares and other benefits for himself and this is what I am taking to the Authorities to have a look at as it looks like he is just borrowing the shares from the Company just to vote with and nothing more. ASIC did say that a first glance that didn't seem to be right so let's see what happens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.