TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

"I think since NB has been there disclosure has ramped up big...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    "not sure about NB as I don't see that this is his fault" - the fact that PB hasn't been sacked before now (in NB's 7 weeks) and that this pointless wordy CAPEX estimate update was not accompanied by news that PB had "left" the company like JF had, then this sits squarely on NB's watch!!
    "I think since NB has been there disclosure has ramped up big time.." Oh, Scoot just when we thought rationale posting was returning to your handle you come out with this one.

Disclosure in NB's 7 weeks in charge include:
    - an announcement that JF had "left" the company (was he sacked, did he resign...not sure as it wasn't disclosed),
    - a Pause in Trading at 3:55pm the day before the NT's biggest conference, which TNG did not attend, at least we don't think they did but that hasn't been disclosed to us yet, and
    - then the clearest disclosure of the lot under his short reign - when providing an updated estimate for CAPEX, we are simply told "significantly higher" (thanks Captain Obvious) than 2019 with no $ or % amount, but they are hoping to provdie something by mid-2023.

I'd hate to see what you consider poor disclosure Scoot, but good work trying to throw PB under the bus while helping NB steer it!!!
    Last edited by Andy Buck: 20/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.