TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Progresses Darwin EIS, page-47

1. 4,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3004
    Thanks Scooter. I will write to them both next time I've got time away from work.

There seems to be a gap that needs to be bridged between the mining industry when their focus is trying to shift to concentrate on ESG/Circular economy/decarbonization & relevant stakeholders. I've said this many times, but there is no better example on the ASX (IMO) as advanced as TNG are in this space.

It is one area TNG seem to be either afraid of or are satisfied that outreach is covered with an ASX release.
    Look at FFI. Embrace this, own it. They most certainly are.

Having seen the level of outreach & engagement undertaken by companies for a couple of projects which had attracted community concern based on incorrect information, TNG should be considering something like this. When the project is in remote areas of the country it's difficult enough to overcome misinformation leading to unwarranted opposition, let alone when the project is adjacent to a fairly major city.

Failing to accurately inform leads to speculation, people inventing a narrative & often that is much more harmful than putting the boring old facts out there.

Although SMS digital & modeling team could probably come up with something very creative here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.