TVN 0.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Raises A$12.5 million in Oversubscribed Share Placement, page-24

1. 4,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3133
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3775/3775426-2255a0fa0b635565b0e6afd51114d57a.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3775/3775431-5b95325304e40bb4c66e3d031d6d9776.jpg

These are the raw material value inputs for the most common type of EV battery which are about to experience a rapid increase in demand as a result of over 200 gigafactories being built around the world over the next 10 years. You could say this is before the price spike smile.png

Out of interest I went back & looked at the Vanadium company tracker I put together in 2015 where I recorded the various company Share prices.
    Noting AVL is not in production.
    TNG has a completed FEED. MMP lodged. EA & NTA at Mt Peake for Bene plant.
    VMC - Lithium, Gold, Nickel - everything in their newsflow but Vanadium
    Neometals principal focus is on Lithium battery recycling with an interest in developing Vanadium from slag process - overseas.
    Atlantic - Still not re-commissioned
    King River Copper - Focus has been on HPA for a while.
    Bushveld - Producer via a plant they purchased (not built) - Vametco
    American Vanadium renamed Monitor Ventures - not really sure what they do now.
    Vanadium Corp - just applied to have a Cease Trade order revoked (suspension)
    Largo Resources - producer in 2015, through the 2018 spike, continue to be a low cost producer - I think they are debt free
    Energizer Resources - now called Nextsource Materials - private funding to develop the Molo Graphite project

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3775/3775460-5532edab81f3702ae981f111e5645683.jpg

you tube.com/watch?v=r1BZ39B-p-o
    Jon Fisher :
    We've worked with SMS for a longtimethey are fantastic at what they do andpart of what really bulletproofs ourfinancing is that we're going to have aprocess guarantee that sits behind it.
    Sothat process guarantee will be bothproduct spec and umthroughput based so if you have an issueum hey there's going to be someone thatcan fix it andrecently there's been a few projectdevelopers in on the asx where they'vehad those issues they didn't haveprocess guarantees we do

That whilst there are actually stilljuniors on the asx trying to get this 80year old technology up i don't think astandalone V project using 80 year oldtechnology is the way to go and i don'tthink another one will get done in Australia

What happens when supply constraints impact Lithium battery expansion plans - specifically Lithium Ion batteries & Specifically high margin auto manufacturing which is critical to many mature economies?

And at the same time a STATIC, fire/temperature safe grid scale battery solution with 30 years operational data, with a cookie cutter design for raw material refining from low value/cost titano-magnetite ore, which comes with production (quality/quantity) guarantees, very low processing carbon footprint, low water use, geographically diverse active ingredient resource deposits, recyclable multi-use material, plus 3 outputs from one ore body, all low if not lowest production cost with known/proven value add streams key to decarbonisation, is available?
    Last edited by Propunter2: 09/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $38.33K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1875 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 92444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.