TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

I am only just reading the ANN in its entirety“This caps a solid...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I am only just reading the ANN in its entirety

“This caps a solid couple of months for TNG, with results of dedicated hard work seeing us receive a total of up to
    A$800 million in conditional Letters of Support/Interest for the Mount Peake Project from Australian, German and
    Korean-backed funding sources. This is in addition to the existing debt funding commitment of up to US$600 million
    from the German Government-backed KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH
    ."

“This reinforces the importance of having a stable corporate environment to ensure we can finalise these funding
    agreements and progress the Mount Peake Project to a Final Investment Decision. We have received strong
    indications of support from all of our funding and strategic partners, and we are looking forward to moving the
    Project forward as quickly as possible. We are continuing to focus on achieving project milestones as our key priority,
    and we are pleased that the hard work of our team over many months and years has resulted in some momentum
    building in recent weeks. This is notwithstanding the disruption that has been caused by the unnecessary section
    249D action that has been taken by a group of minority shareholders and risks derailing this progress."

Ball back in GW's court. Maybe keep PB on as consultant? biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58133 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 6334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.