TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG receives A$200M backing from K-SURE, page-23

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Sorry cannot agree with the reduction of demands.
    The 249D action is for a increase of the size and skill set of the board and increased governance. The offer to negotiate with the current board is open and I am really surprised that neither the current chairman or MD are prepared to at least discuss anything with the S249D initiators.

A frank and open discussion is definitely to the advantage of all concerned including the shareholders of the company. The removal of chairman who from memory was only a temporary fill in would not be a bad thing as the governance since his appointment does not seem to have changed at all. This is the second attempt to clean up the board, the first unfortunately floundered by the issue of cheap shares just before the meeting back a couple of years ago.

Despite the comment by the MD in the last pleasing announcement regarding possible funding, "...This reinforces the importance of having a stable corporate environment to ensure we can finalise these funding agreements and progress the Mount Peake Project to a Final Investment Decision. We have received strong indications of support from all of our funding and strategic partners, and we are looking forward to moving the Project forward as quickly as possible. We are continuing to focus on achieving project milestones as our key priority, and we are pleased that the hard work of our team over many months and years has resulted in some momentum building in recent weeks. This is notwithstanding the disruption that has been caused by the unnecessary section 249D action that has been taken by a group of minority shareholders and risks derailing this progress." it has been obvious for a while that a BOD and MD with the required skill sets to progress the project to the next stage of development is desperately required.

I have been hearing about MOU's and the pointy end for years (at least since 2014, eight long years) especially around the lead up time to the AGM.

I want a BOD and MD who have my interests as a long time shareholder in mind. The current board has allowed the payment of what I regard as an excessive salary to the MD and should be held accountable for this. Is not the primary purpose of the BOD to control expenditure and extend governance over the executive.

The offer of a smooth transition that I am assuming includes retaining the current MD to continue in some form going forward is generous and as previously stated I am surprised that the offer to discuss has not only not been accepted, but seems to be have been outright rejected.

My shareholding/s will definitely be voting for a change, but I am hoping common sense will prevail and the a long drawn out fight to retain the current status quo of the BOD does not ensure. I would like a smooth transition, and as PB has been instrumental in getting TNG to this stage would like him to be still involved in the process, just at a cheaper cost and not as a director.

I really want to be able to see a profit for my long time investment and for what seems to be a very interesting project become a reality in the not to distant future.

Please open discussions with the S249D holders
    Last edited by RabbitTrap: 01/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.