TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Receives Approval for Native Title Mining Agreement, page-91

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi Chuck,

We held TNG a couple of years ago @ 13.5C odd and sold for a cent more and I kept wondering why the SP was stuck in a range 13.5-4.5 cent range for a long, long time. The answer was the a Chinese owned company had a very large stake in the company and were playing silly buggers with the SP whilst divesting their stake in TNG in a trading range. So much so in fact that TNG spun off large tracts of highly prospective NT ground to a new listing called Todd River Resources Ltd not that long ago to get away from the adverse effects on the SP.

Check the posts over a related to that period and you work it out from there.

I had discussions with Sumitomo around 2014 about some ground we held that contained a massive amount of contained Vanadium in an oil shale formation we held at the time. They were very interested in doing some form of deal with us .. we divested the tenements after some consideration due to the mining downturn at the time.

TNG now has Sumitomo as a potential off-taker and they were and still are heavily involved in the progress of large scale VRB's, aiming to roll out a very large number (growing exponentially) of Mw to Gw scale modular batteries globally over the next decade. They were the leader at the time and now the Chinese are challenging them for top position, no doubt other countries are now hotly behind the leaders.

Sumitomo is your MOU partner, unless something has changed in the interim. The slow progress with CLC (nothing new) towards an approval to mine and develop the TNG operation has not helped matters, in my opinion it has, if anything, aided that " Chinese" large holder to keep the SP down for whatever reason suited them best. You need to do your own research on that one.

Back to some recent history "Sumi" headlines .. see below, once again DYOR.

Sumitomo TNG.JPG

and

Sumitomo TNG 2.JPG

Long term holders probably know all this, however more recent holders might not be aware.

The Tivan process seems to be very effective beneficiation process for the Vanadium Titanomagnetite (**bro) hard rock deposits.

I have no doubt the CLC agreement will be signed and the show will finally get off the ground and about bloody time!

The MC seems to on the low side for such an advanced project when comparing it to other high Capex projects around the ASX traps. But that's not for me to decide, It's your money.

We have our own advanced projects to get on with, but there seems to be good long term value here IMO.

Cheers

HR

No advice .... just my opinion as an ex holder who needs to spend money on his own projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.