TVN 13.2% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG receives EFA support for $300M for Mount Peake Project, page-103

1. 3,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    I agree mate.

Sometimes you need to step back, take a deep breathe and give yourself the ability to assess the situation properly. Positive and negative discussions can be had without the need for a human defensive mechanism to kick in!

Like it or not, TNG has massive issues, there is no doubt at 1.38B shares on issue @ 6.6 cents that the company would like to be in a different position than STILL unfinished EIS, outdated Capex that when the revised that when the figures come through they are going to be cringeworthy, management that control the company like a dictatorship to ensure their gravy train continues for another 5 years of lack lustre performance.

Finance has been attempted to be sought for 7 years, not even close to achieving that, and given the general gloomy global market sentiment, higher interest rates and as previously mentioned, surging costs of construction and operation of the plant. Currently I see no reason why this would be getting off the ground given TNG has been shooting blanks for so long.

The general market does not take TNG seriously anymore, for good reason. Exactly why when the MOU came through I anticipated it would have no real positive effect because investors who are not emotionally attached to this company see it for what it really is. Compared to as I said the opinions of LTH of calling for 20 cents? It shows how large the divide is between LTH and people viewing from the outside looking in. DYOR GL everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.007(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $82.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $159.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334223 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 38348 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.