TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

> Computershare has NO business surveying any Shareholder about...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

> Computershare has NO business surveying any Shareholder about any matter, at any time, about anything.

That's just utter rubbish. Go to their website and check the services they offer. They are a commercial business offering services to companies in all sorts of related areas - and guess what? Surveying shareholders is exactly one of the services they offer - quite legally.

> They know at ALL times how Shareholders have voted. They NEVER need to ask !
    > Even before Company Officers.

That also is just utter rubbish. The people canvassing shareholders on behalf of the company do not know how shareholders have voted - at any time. They see the aggregated results at the same time we do - that's what the Chinese walls are for. That segregation between verticals in the company (Computershare) is essential, and regulated. The Computershare people doing the canvassing are not allowed to speak to the Computershare people doing the vote counting, and if they did (and were caught doing it), they would be dismissed and the company (Computershare) would be disciplined (and may even lose their licence).

> They should be bound by rules that promote a position of impartiality at all times.

They are - see above.

> It is to their discredit that they do not understand this.

More to the point, you need to understand the rules by which Computershare operates.

> They should be reminded that their services are paid for by Shareholders. Not anyone else.

That too is just utter rubbish. Computershare is a commercial enterprise offering many services to businesses of all kinds - they are paid for in a commercial transaction that (mostly) has nothing to do with shareholders. I can hire Computershare to do something for me - nothing to do with shareholders.

> Why the ASX has not moved against them . . . I really do not know.

That's because you seem to have a fundamental lack of understanding of how business works. The ASX has not moved against them because what they do, and what they did here, is perfectly reasonable and legal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.