TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

I agree. There would have been no problem if the ship had been...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I agree. There would have been no problem if the ship had been named TIVANIC. No problem of sinking because it wouldn't have been built yet lol.

I agree with you that one needs to keep their emotions in check, which also includes being overly optimistic. I'm guilty of that one.

Maxter I love your posts. They're very informative and insightful, however I feel they're overly confident in terms of timelines of milestone completion. A major milestone that I believe needs to be achieved prior to the EIS submission is SMS's FEED. How can an EIS application be made if the designs of a refinery have not been completed? Let's not talk about the possibility that there is a major capex increase upon FEED completion. I may be wrong with the milestone order and if anyone else that has first hand experience in the field of the application process of an EIS of refineries, of which I do not, please chime in. I'm happy to hear others' opinions but please state if they are based on fact and or experience.

I can't possibly believe that PB would have sold 6m shares for 8.3c if we are so close to FID, which would mean a massive re-rate. He knows more about where we are at than any of us. We're barely holding onto 10c and still in a downward trend. I think we'll see 8c before we see a re-rate.

We're investing our hard earned dollars. It's best that we're ruthlessly honest. Simply being hopeful doesn't cut it in the investing game, especially with spec stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $111.9K 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203955 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 77000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.