TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Firstly, reddeer, your scenario seems plausible. However, TNG...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Firstly, reddeer, your scenario seems plausible. However, TNG would have to hit some mega goals such as all permitting approved, mezzanine debt due diligence in in progress or finalised and a MC much higher than it currently is for 6m options to be granted, given the multitude of missed milestones. No doubt every one thought the SP would be well north of were it is a few years ago, hence the loan extension and so on.

On another note, Maxter, I too believed that the company had become more accountable and transparent recently, however it seems it has simply hired a someone who is better at marketing than the current board. When I say marketing, that also includes creating a fluffy newsletters and I'm referring to the last one only, to distract from the fact that another milestone has been missed. If the company was so transparent we would have know how close to completion the damn refinery EIS submission was a couple of weeks ago! Apart from the new shares being allotted, I think the next announcement will be another delay of the EIS submission to Q3. I sure hope their next estimate is realistic and honest cause all of the previous targets don't seem to be.

Check out the SP chart. The trajectory is south and it looks like that will continue for at least the short to medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $111.9K 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203955 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 77000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.