TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Shareholder Newsletter, page-140

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hello Reddeer,

Yes the Announcement should be upon us .

30 October 2018

TNG SIGNS BINDING TERM SHEET WITH LEADING SWITZERLAND-BASED SPECIALTY CHEMICALS DISTRIBUTOR "DKSH" FOR LIFE -OF-MINE TITANIUM DIOXIDE PIGMENT OFF-TAKE FROM THE MOUNT PEAKE PROJECT.

Commenting on the Signing of a Binding Term Sheet with DKSH, TNG'S Managing Director, Mr Paul Burton said :......................

This represents another major step forward for our shareholders and for the Mount Peake Project. We are looking forward to finalising a Binding Off-Take Agreement WITHIN SIX MONTHS, which will mean that the project will have Binding Off-Take Agreements in place for all three of its high value products.

So to me this represents the first real challenge for our new Chairman. IT IS HIGH TIME THAT THE TIMELINES OF MR PAUL BURTON STARTED TO BE MET!!!!!!!!!! That six months has only a couple of days to go , . We need to be building trust from here forward, and getting away from the poor communications we have been used to . Step up please Sir and , if this can't be delivered within the six months , have the courage to say so and why.

Some of us have been here long enough to remember the last TI deal that fell over , without a murmur to the faithful .FFS ????

If every cog in the team does their little bit, the big things will take care of themselves.

Looking forward to a great week next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.