TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

HI bobadah, agreed, although i did not expect 12.5 to be hit and...

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    HI bobadah, agreed, although i did not expect 12.5 to be hit and maintained on two consecutive days last week especially factoring in volume which while up was modest.

In terestingly i checked updates on timelines last night and in particular reliance on the April Shareholders Newsletter. With reference to the refinery EIS and Mine MMP , PB states " The EIS is expected to be drafted and submitted next quarter". He also used the frase " next quarter" when refering to the MMP. Now i put April (the time ofvthe newsleter release in this quarter being Q2 ) so hes bought another 3 months on previous updates. Not so concerned about these as there have been significant
    changes in refinery process and im picking KfW is up to speed due to their DD but as you say lengthy silence impacts badly.

The silence will need to be filled with other milestones and im picking that will be Titanium pigment off take real soon and a vanadium off take to a VRF related entity.

There should be plenty of "fillers" to keep the market alive if the BoD is committed to lifting the SP as well. Interesting times ahead of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.