TVN 0.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Shareholder Newsletter, page-48

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    I wonder if SMS have also sourced other Titanomagnetite ore for due diligence purposes (other than TNG and Balla Balla deposits, such as Bushveld)?? Wouldn't that make the stock of the decade if we had HOA's for multiple other refineries before we even hit production. I always kind of thought that TNG's refinery would need to be the first 'proof of concept' before others could jump on board, but with SMS guaranteeing the plant/refineries for loan purposes and Todd Group/BBI probably able to fund themselves, perhaps other potential refineries might actually be able to move forward independent of TNG's progress.

I'm not big on TNG introducing any completely new ideas at this stage unless they come at no cost to TNG... TNG just doesn't have the resources to commit to anything other than executing the DFS. But once that is done and we are rolling cash, go nuts.

Electrolyte production supplying a Sumitomo battery manufacturing plant would definitely slot into the overall puzzle well without being too out there. TNG batteries (partnering with Sumi) to rival AVL/Gildemeister would also seem logical if we truly are a first mover in the space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $52.69K 1.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77094 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 587199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.