TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG Shareholder Newsletter, page-49

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Hi, Journeyman. Im way outa my comfort zone in matters geology, chemistry and metallurgy.

I have looked from time to time at the efforts over time to extract all tgree main comodities from titanomagnetite reserves from pyrometallurgical processing route, a mixture of pyro and hydro route and purely hydrometalurgical routes. Roasting, soda ash, leaching with water, hydrochloric acid, chloride and on and on. I understand very little save that temperatures in roasting free up or convert or lock or unlock the commodities, leaching agent asist in varies way to disolve commodities and again temperature ranges feature.

The recovery rate and purity rates vary enormously not only for the three comodoties but also seperating out the other inclusions (therefor purity).

As i see it TIVAN and the proposed Darwin Refinery will be taylored for the particular requirement of Mt Peake but the process itself can be adapted to meet the particular requirements of other titanomagnetite resorces that have the three comodities or other components in differing percentages. Bit like varying a cake recipie if youre flour was aged or you ran outa baking soda.

If you dial into google "titanomagnetite vanadium" and other key words pages and pages of different projects and dufferent attemts to extract are available.

Any wzy i most recently undertook this exercise ofter the last or should i say first news letter contained the comment about TIVAN being the new industry go too process. I think PB is right and he didnt exagerate at all. I could find nothing that took the shine off TIVAN that is currently public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $111.9K 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203955 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 77000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.