TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG signs HoA with China's Sinometal for Mt Peake magnetite, page-36

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Interesting anne imo. As some said earlier, PB plays his cards close to his chest. As a scenario, phase 1 (as its referred as) could provide the lead time (an opportunity) to get the product spec sheet right as feed for Sino's uses and others and feed grade into the tivan plant. At the same time the tivan plant is being built the North deposit can be drilled out in the same timeframe as the tivan plant development and developed as primary tivan feed. I am to understand that the north deposit is better grade and felt to be 3 times bigger than the current Mount Peake deposit. This will give us four core products and a wider income spread and mitigate income risk. In this scenario the LOM goes from 22+ years to beyond 50+ years on a wider suite of products and on which once bedded down TNG is freed up to work the graphite deposit some more and see where this takes the project area. Just a thought !!!!

On top of this we have the TRR IPO which will have very good assets. IMO the early standout at this moment is the Manbarrum Zn+Pb+Ag deposits and the actual size of the strike length which has all been publicised. Recent market reports put Zn in the frame because of the growing tightness in supply. Manbarrum by my research is an advanced play and looking at the information sheets TNG have had an ML application in play with the Northern Territory government for some time. Long term mgt planning or is it good luck. ...

It's all looking pretty good. March/April 2015 - big date with destiny on this stock as the DFS is to be completed - meaning tivan fully incorporated and TRR up and away and with us TNG shareholders on the ride.

Does it get any better than this with a spec stock......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $58.07K 1.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30516 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 21710 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.