TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG signs HoA with China's Sinometal for Mt Peake magnetite, page-56

1. 5,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1725
    LiMaNia, in the last half of 2013 PB floated the idea of a two stage development, that was at a relatively grim time generally for TNG. Funds were down to zilch after an extensive Mt Hardy programme. I think you may even find a Hardman &Co/ report on it around then.

More recently BP has gone on record as saying Mt Peake will go into production in 2015 but has along side that talked of Vanadium production and TIVAN plant producing in 2017.

I feel today's announcement is the culmination of the negations over that time and really clarifies what some saw as confusing production dates. In my view it is not indicative of any further delays but a practical progression of the development of Mt Peake Project. One that has always been signaled and may be interesting in the demerger too. Incidentally it was back in 2013 that Hardman and Co/ floated the idea of demerger of the TNG assets too.

PB may also be seeking to arrest the SP bleed, you may recall a post after the rising stars conference from a HC poster who spoke to PB after the conference, he was keen to get the SP back into the 30s to stabilize it. I assume to get it above a manipulation threshold. We all know today's price is artificial and bears no relationship to true value.

My take is that there are a number of pieces of the puzzle in relation to Mt Peake that are lining up to drop in place but also semi related but separate pieces related to TRR demerger that are also lining up for a series of announcements.

I'm thinking we don't always see which piece fits with puzzle at this juncture. The pending BRR may be quite insightful on this front.

What I am confidant about is when you track everything back it always fits into place and in this management I have complete faith.

By end Q1 2015 all details will be in the public arena and we will be happy campers or in my case a badly morphed pukeko although I don't camp, I live in the swamp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.