TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

I hope that every mum & dad investor realizes the importance of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I hope that every mum & dad investor realizes the importance of this announcement. This MOU means that once discussions are finalised with Wogen, our huge bread & butter resource (titanium) which is where 80% of our value derives itself from, has a buyer!! This is a MASSIVE announcement!!

I was tiring of seeing news articles on TNG within our HotCopper pages regarding vanadium, this is such as small part of our projected cashflow compared to Titanium.

Don't get me wrong, the field where vanadium is important is with Tivan, as companies with large vanadium deposits will be able to buy a licence agreement with TNG/SMS and build a more valuable plant with lower OPEX than traditional methods using the Tivan technology.

We now look forward to the EIS amended submission and approval. This will be followed by a binding agreement some time in the first half of next year. This final costing will be given to Snowdons and by half way through next year we will see an amended costings for the entire project, this will be conducted concurrently with the 3rd party due diligence review which will be required by the German Banks.

So, by mid next year, the projected value of TNG will be improved again. It is quite amazing to do the maths on our current market cap compared to $6B NPV + our soon to be re-rated value given large CAPEX & OPEX savings. Understandably dilution will eat away some of this upon finance, but the maths still stacks up to a value which is up there with the industry's best good news stories ever.

This is one to hold folks, not one to trade. It only takes an announcement like proven today that this company will break out, and when it does, we all know the end point is above $2.00, with Tivan proving to be an undervalued elephant that could leave this figure for dust.

Wanderdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.