TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

I think the Ann is a positive for the future of the TIVAN...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I think the Ann is a positive for the future of the TIVAN process and it is encouraging that one of the largest NZ businesses has realised the potential, but that is what TIVAN is at the moment - potential. TNG still hasn't even submitted the draft EIS and from past experience with the mine EIS and timelines ( if you can call them that) provided by management then this might be another drawn out process. I know that they are different kettles of fish but how can shareholders trust the BOD. TIVAN is way off even being approved let alone constructed either in the NT or WA as BBI are still in the infancy of there own mine, seeking approvals etc.....

On the other hand I am quite concerned regarding the mine site. The EIS was awesome to receive the approval but progress has again stagnated. I'm not going to go into the missed timelines and comments made by PB not adhered to as we all know what they are, but the CLC blow out is a real concern for me as is the TOI2 offtake. With these two MAJOR hurdles outstanding there is no ML, no finance, no clearing of the site, no impending construction, no beneficiated ore to stockpile for if TIVAN is built and best of all no income. The positive is that Clough , Mc Manon and co are onboard to excitute the planning and construction when (if this ever is approved). So it comes down to the BOD pulling their communal fingers out of their a#ses and working to get these approvals in place. I would take a guess that the BOD needs the ML in place before the next AGM to save their bacon. Make it happen guys if you are reading this.

When the company uses the silence card and doesn't listen to shareholders concerns with no communication, BRR's etc...... then what do they think will happen to sentiment and in turn the share price. Going up???

Again we all sit in the land of the unknown until the permitting is addressed in a PROFESSIONAL way. Going to 121's and spruiking to a virtually empty room ( as shown in the infamous Paul Volliant presentation in Hong Kong) isn't going to cut it anymore. We need progress on both the mine site and TIVAN permitting to be accomplished within the calendar year to install market confidence.

I think all holders can see the potential in TNG and TIVAN and it is very frustrating to see slow progress on mostly all fronts. The CLC need to understand the benefits associated with Mt Peake and what it can do for indigenous job creation, for the communities and not just to line their pockets.

HDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.