TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

You talk about options as if they were issued with a guarantee...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    You talk about options as if they were issued with a guarantee attached to them that they would be in the money.

They were a tool to encourage participation by existing holders in an already discounted entitlement offer back in 2016. The offer was very successful that they doubled the size from memory.

That money has allowed us to get to where we are now which is a pending mining licence with a number of items to follow.

They didn’t cost investors a thing.

The guys that bought on market should know the risks they were taking. Buying the head stock is risky enough let alone out of the money and very expensive options.

To suggest heads should roll when the options expire out of the money is ridiculous.

The time to change the board and executive was post DFS in 2016/2016. To change the board now you would essentially need to cap raise enough money not only for operations but to guarantee a Chair, 3 x NEDs, and MD and all the other support 2-3 years in remuneration.

I do support executive support, C&D staff and an expanded an experienced board and I feel that time will come soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.