TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

1. It’s a slim ship on aggregate remuneration - certainly not...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578

1. It’s a slim ship on aggregate remuneration - certainly not excessive. We have three NEDs on what you’d expect NEDs to receive, a CFO on under market wages and an MD on what I see as a good wicket but not outrageous.

2. I agree - there needs to be changed but it’s not the broom approach. Paul has all the IP It would take an MD/Chair at least 12-18 months to get to a level. As mentioned, the time to change the management was 2015/2016 and some on here probably remember my posts well. Go back and have a look my posts.

3. Do I think management have done an exceptional job. No. Do I think they are incompetent. No. Could they have done things better. Yes. Are we going to attract the best talent the resources sector has to offer. Not Yet.

4. I’m a long term investor and understand some projects take 10 years to come online. This is my 7th year holding and at the moment the risk/reward balance is fine with me. Lotto is a game of chance…investing is analysis of risk/reward. I certainly don’t invest on blind hope or faith.

5. Opportunity costs is only tangible if you have no other investments. Most people here I imagine have a portfolio that is balance and performs nicely. Wins in other stocks provide a level of comfort and buffer that might allow someone to be more tolerable of TNG than you. You sound somewhat emotional which I draw a conclusion that you were heavily gambled into TNGO or are heavily invested in TNG head-stock and see many opportunities passing by. If that’s the case, management can’t be held responsible for your portfolio decisions.

6. Go do some research on how many options actually expire in the money. Very few – they are a hedging/risk tool.

7. You’ve made a very clear point of you think management needs to change. Rather than posting the same view day in day out, request a copy of the register, get 5% of holders to call a meeting, propose a new Chair and 3 x NEDs to replace the existing and put it to a vote. That’s the only way you’ll get what you are after. If you aren't prepared to take action then perhaps stop posting the same stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.