TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG signs strategic HoA with BBI Group, page-147

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Far dinkum u would have to be kidding. My point is " have the courage of your convictions and to front the board at the AGM and bring it on. Instead of the complaining and the continued 'poor me poor us who can we blame chicken little attitude '. The last time I looked TNG is like every other stock on the market. Available to buy and sell at the holders pleasure. It's so easy to cast from the shadows and to comment as if it's a measure on performance from an uninformed knowledge. Quite frankly in my world it's termed gutless. Get to the AGM and stand up for yourself....how about sitting down face to face with the board at the AGM which u have had many an opportunity over the past years to fully appreciate the dimensions of the Mt Peake project and the difficulties and hurdles which I believe TNG has had to get over. People need to remember this not a small scale project being built by a junior that has created a world class IP to realise value out of magnetite concentrate that on its own by my understanding wouldn't get produced. It is well beyond most likely all of us posters capabilities including those self puffing ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.