TVN 3.57% 5.4¢ tivan limited

Hi all , only post rarely but read all posts with interest,...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi all , only post rarely but read all posts with interest, without going into specific details , I work for a large multinational ( privately owned enterprise) have seen numerous large scale multi faceted projects brought to production over the years, have seen first hand the challenges getting everything together, rarely I might on time however the one thing that has been all important is keeping everyone involved with the project up to date with clear,correctly worded updates, stating the progress, shortfalls etc, in my own humble opinion tng really needs to provide clear, consistent, proof read updates, it amazing the difference it makes, as for our managements performance, well the poorly worded, non proofread updates deliver a rather substandard picture our OUR project, lastly from my own experience once again if our project leaders missed timelines as TNG management has done repeatedly we would have changed team leaders and got on with the project, sorry for my rambling post, will continue to hold and read All posts with an open mind. Regards to all. Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.