TVN 1.69% 5.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG signs strategic HoA with BBI Group, page-45

1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3051
    What I see happening -
    - Fangchenggang Titanium/Vanadium industrial park have indicated they will require 250,000T of Vanadium alone per year. Current world wide production is around the 100,000T mark - that is an enormous amount of new Vanadium they will require. Where will they get it from when a TIVAN refinery/mine costing $1.8B produces 20,000T of V2O5.
    - China has also been shutting down the more polluting means of Vanadium extraction and in Q4 new rebar standards kick in requiring much higher levels of Vanadium in the steel as s strengthening agent.
    - The amount of R&D into new uses of TiO2, V2O5 products is quite simply staggering. Perovskite solar cells using TiO2, Titanium used in 3D/additive printing & alloys, vanadium coatings on windows/displays & VRFBs have a lot of potential to drive up demand.

IMO what happened with the price over-runs in Iron Ore which led to massive expansion for Rio, BHP, Vale, Roy Hill, Fortescue, of all commodities, Ti & V are likely to be the next candidates.
    V prices will continue to rise, TiO2 as well, the first plants to be built will make a lot of money & likely pay themselves off quicker - look at Largo & Bushveld for what has been happening with their profits.
    The longer TNG takes to get an operational plant, the more likely the gravy train will have passed them by. But there is still a few years before that will happen.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $99.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $43.41K 737.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 686721 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 52757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.