ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I don't think any of the TNG followers are experts in this field. But this is how I see it from my research. Someone else may be able to add to the bigger picture?
    Seems to me the refining processes have to be set up to suit the specific ore bodies. I think if you read some of the other companies announcements you'll find they're all having success in the lab. Whether or not that is then able to be replicated commercially is the thing.
    The issue has always been, as I see it, in getting the stuff out of the ground and refined into commercial quantities and grades at a cost price that will weather the boom and bust cycles. Otherwise raising the finance to build the refinery will likely be an issue?
    I suspect if they're looking at refining the V they're going to need the same sort of capex TNG is looking at.
    They could always look at direct shipping the ore but I think the ability to do that will depend on the grade and no doubt the return would be less. If their ore is good enough for DSO then at current V prices they'll probably make money but depends how long they take to get to market and how many other V mines come on in the mean time.
    As it stands TNG can produce the refined V at US$2.50lb. I have yet to see any other figures below about US$4.50lb
    Last edited by noodly: 05/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.