TVN 5.45% 5.2¢ tivan limited

Ann: TNG to Consider Dual Listing on London Stock Exchange, page-72

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    I’m with you @ando1 (for a change).

Believing a word Paul Burton has said about timelines and project progress, has to go down as my biggest ever investment mistake.

I even sunk a substantial amount of gains from a 15 bagger into this, knowing what it could potentially become (the next FMG?).

Now they are scratching around trying to find a new group of mug punters to string along. Why? They’ve milked as much as they can from asx investors.

I’m so underwater now, as I suspect most LTH’s are, I have little choice but to see it through. 

Undeniably the potential is here for substantial gains, but it’s a long road ahead, and we’ve sadly seen more than a few really good posters come and go already.

The board have eroded any faith and trust they once had. It’s now got to the awkward stage.

Ending this bleat on a positive note, Vimson aren’t going to be happy being over $1m out of pocket. The Browns are still holding firm, SMS are marching on as if to say there’s nothing to worry about, and we have 3 high value products with increasing demand and profitability underpinning the whole shebang.

Keep your heads up! Better times are surely coming our way.
    Last edited by mrplough: 05/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.